Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors:
* Text should be written in word processor for windows or mac single-spaced, with font "Times New Roman size 12 on one side white paper of A4 size with margin 2.5 cm top and bottom and 3 cm right and left.
* Authors should number all of the pages of the manuscript consecutively, beginning with the title page.
* The text will be tested for plagiarism (shouldn't exceed 25 %) before being sent to reviewers.
Title of article:
-The title should carry the following information:
1. The title of the article.
2. Author's names and institutional affiliations.
3. The name of the department(s) and institution(s) to which the work should be attributed. For author's affiliation, use the numbers, example: 1, 2, and 3.
4. Corresponding authors: The name and e-mail address of the author responsible for correspondence about the manuscript.
* The abstract should be brief, ranging 200-300 words; providing the background for the study, purposes, basic procedures, and principal conclusions.
* Identify 3 - 5 key words.
- Provide a context or background for the study.
Material and Methods:
* Describe your selection of participants.
* Identify the methods, and procedures in sufficient detail.
* Describe statistical methods with enough detail.
* Laboratory information should be reported in both the local and International System of Units (SI).
- Should be related to the subject of the study.
Figures and Tables:
* Originals of figures and tables should be sharp and clear avoiding any shades of grey.
* The table title should be written above the table and to the left.
* The figure title should be written below the figure and to the left.
- Should be related to the subject of the study with comparison of other related international studies taking in consideration that text will be tested for plagiarism (shouldn't exceed 25 %) before being sent to reviewers.
- References must follow the following system (ordered as: the name of author(s), initials as capital letters only not followed by dots, the title of article, journal, volume number, page number and year of publication) e.g. Halpern SD, Ubel PA, Caplan AL. Solid-organ transplantation in HIV- infected patients. N Engl J Med, 347 (4): 284-7; 2002. The publication month should be omitted. If there are more than three authors, list the first three authors followed by et al.
Authors should send:
- Informed consent when the paper is accepted, he will not publish in another journal.
There is no cost for publishing review articles or case presentations.
Up on acceptance of an original article for publication, authors are invited to contribute to publication expenses as follows:
* The whole manuscript costs 1000 L.E. on condition, it doesn't exceed 20 pages. For each extra page, 20 L.E. should be paid.
* The printing of colored page costs an additional 400 L.E.
The fees pain is given on acceptance the paper.